This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast (listen to the latest Affiliate Thing), Shawn Collins and Lisa Picarille talked about keeping a business going during natural disasters, video SEO, people in San Francisco rioting to celebrate the World Series win, and who will be speaking at Affiliate Summit West 2013.
They also talked about how kids think marketers are liars, the Affiliate Marketers Give Back team walking in NYC last week, LinkShare expanding to Australia, and using Echosign to digitally sign business contracts.
- World Series victory triggers mass riots in San Francisco
- Is Your Business Backed Up and Mobile?
- Hudson River Water Hitting Manhattan
- Thank You for Your Support for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Meet Market is Sold Out for Affiliate Summit West 2013
- Affiliate Summit West 2013 Agenda
- Affiliate Summit West 2013 Speakers
- Want to Write for Issue 21 of FeedFront Magazine?
- Affiliate Summit Meetups
- Rakuten LinkShare Launches in Australia
- Brave New Affiliate World
- It turns out that they picked on the wrong industry.
- Video SEO Plugin for WordPress from Yoast