Affiliate Summit West 2013, taking place January 13-15, 2013 in Las Vegas, provides fresh food buffet breakfasts and lunches on Monday and Tuesday, as well as Sunday snacks, to VIP and All Access pass holders.
That’s good news for the folks that have VIP and All Access passes, but bad news to the people that make all of those boxes for conference lunches.
Lunches will be running for 75 minutes to provide attendees with some downtime to grab some food, relax, and meet up with current and future business partners.
Here are examples of the planned menus for Affiliate Summit West 2013 (subject to change):
Sunday Afternoon Snack
- Crab Cake Sliders
- Kobe Beef Sliders
- Warm Soft Pretzels with Mustard
- Chilled orange and cranberry juices
- Fresh seasonal sliced fruit with honey yogurt sauce
- Assorted cold cereal served with 2% and skim milk
- Fluffy scrambled eggs
- Thick-sliced apple-wood smoked bacon
- Turkey-maple sausage
- Chef’s daily selection of breakfast potatoes
- Assortment of freshly baked breakfast pastries, muffins and croissants
- Butter and preserves
- Caesars blend of coffee, decaffeinated coffee and hot tea selection
- Mesclun greens with choice of three dressings
- Mozzarella cheese and tomato salad
- Marinated vegetable salad
- Southwest corn salad
- Char-grilled New York strip
- Grilled mahi mahi with citrus dressing
- BBQ breast of chicken
- Grilled vegetables
- Baked potato bar to include butter, sour cream, shredded cheese, bacon bits and chives
- Corn bread and buttermilk biscuits with butter
- Freshly sliced fruits
- Chocolate dipped cheesecake on a stick
- Apple and cherry mini pies
- Warm bread pudding
Learn how to upgrade your pass.