Internet marketing agency Pepperjam has announced the launch of pepperjamNETWORK, a new affiliate network.
The pepperjamNETWORK interface is intuitive and stocked with a laundry list of features that should be exciting to affiliates and merchants, such as a Transparency Rating and real-time communication with Pepperjam Chat.
Here are some highlights of the network:
- Affiliates and merchants can communicate in real-time via Pepperjam Chat.
- Transparency on both the affiliate and merchant sides.
- SID-level tracking and reporting.
- pepperjamADS, a widget that affiliates can use to serve customized contextual ads from multiple Pepperjam Network advertisers at the same time.
- Knowledge vault featuring a list of tools and educational resources used by Super Affiliates.
- Over 100 merchants out of the gate, including BabyPhat, Blockbuster, Jelly Belly, Oscar de la Renta, Rocawear, and SEOmoz Premium.
Personally, I’m most interested in pepperjamADS, and I look forward to testing it against Google AdSense. See an example from shogging.com.
“Pepperjam Network represents an evolution in affiliate marketing. The creation of Pepperjam Network represents eight years of research and development and the combined ideas, feedback, and intelligence of hundreds of affiliate marketers and advertisers. Pepperjam Network will forever change the face of affiliate marketing by putting power back in the hands of affiliates and advertisers to build long-term, profitable partnerships through better communication tools and transparency,” said Kristopher B. Jones, President & CEO of Pepperjam.