This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast (listen to the latest Affiliate Thing), Shawn Collins and Lisa Picarille talked about Notre Dame’s Rudy keynoting Affiliate Summit West 2013, Commission Junction University, and the passing of affiliate Rexanne Mancini (image below is from issue 4 of FeedFront magazine).
They also talked about the latest affiliate charity race, hiding affiliate activity from your company, OneReceipt, and affiliate marketing on 9/11.
- Daniel “Rudy” Ruettiger to Keynote Affiliate Summit West 2013
- No Adult or Gambling Companies Can Sponsor Affiliate Summit
- Affiliate Marketing Lost a Light Today – Farewell Rexanne Mancini
- Top Sponsorships Now Available for Affiliate Summit West 2013
- Race to Affiliate Summit West 2013
- OneReceipt bought up by Performance Marketing Brands
- Rakuten LinkShare is Acquiring mediaFORGE
- Should I Hide My Affiliate Activity from My Boss?
- Remembering 9/11
- Affiliate Marketing on September 11
- 7 Days in September (streaming on Netflix)